Guest Post Guidelines
Do you have an idea that you think would be perfect for F4HG? I'd love to hear it!
As a writer, I know how demanding guidelines can be, so I'm going to keep it really simple:
A Guest Post Must:
1. Be relevant to writing (I prefer fiction writing, but if it is a general topic and can apply to fiction writing, go ahead and send it.)
2. Glorify God (That doesn't mean it has to be a sermon, just that it can't be anti-God in any way.)
3. Be Original (I want to hear your voice, your point of view, your stories, the way you tell it. Don't try to fit in, just be yourself)
A Guest Post Doesn't Have to Be:
1. Previously unpublished (If you already have it on your blog, it's ok. I might even ask to swap posts!)
2. Perfect (We're all perfectionists, right? Even if you don't think your post is perfect, send it anyway.)
1. I'd like it to be roughly the same
length as all the other posts (500-1200 words).
2. I'd prefer that you edit it first. I mean, I won't turn it down for a misplaced comma, but I'd like something I can read fairly easily!
Sending it in:
Step 1: Send me a message on the Contact page, and include the words “Guest Post” in the subject line. In the message, include the topic of the guest post, a brief summary, and any other info you think I'll need.
Step 2: I'll reply to you and let you know if it's something I can use! (If I don't get back to you within a couple of days, 99% of the time it means my contact form malfunctioned. If so, you can message me on Facebook, and I'll figure it out!)
Step 3: You send me the full post (preferably in WORD format), and we'll work together to make sure your words get read!
I can't wait to hear from you! Remember, this blog is not about me: It's about every word we write bringing glory to God. And I want us to do it together.